Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Monday, May 30, 2011

flowers in my garden








Mother Nature at her finest......

2 comments:

  1. It's amusing how beautiful nature is… And oh, there's a li'l angel in your garden? It could be the garden's guardian. You should place more of them there. ;)

    Jamie Keifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jamie,
    I do have some more angels around the garden but you can never have too many...It was nice to see your comment because I was just out in the yard taking pictures for my etsy account and freezing my hands off...so seeing this and my pretty garden gives me hope that spring is on its way.... can't wait for all those beautiful colors... enjoy your day... xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.