Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cloth Paper Scissors magazine...one of my favorites!

Jan/Feb 2011

the challenge

one of my designs for the challenge

4 of my samples

July / August 2011

the article

yippee...I made the magazine..my 1st challenge my design top left corner.

so thrilled!  I got an e mail asking me to participate in another challenge and 5 of 200 were chosen for this challenge.. Keeping it a secret for now...but it was so fun to create for this one....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura,
    Big congratulations!
    Very sweet and whimsical art!
    enJOY a lovely week,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim....it was a lot of fun...just had surgery to my right rotator tear...so it will be a few weeks of hell not being able to use my arm....have a nice week.xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.