Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ocean Grove Flea market finds...

LOVE  all the goodies I found,  a great silver purse, an adorable  floral bag to the brightest colored Hawaiian shirt,

a mini vintage chair, great sparkly bangles, hand mirror, pink plate, vintage necklace, purple china covered bowl and of course the best pretzels.....

2 comments:

  1. Great finds. And so cool about the necklace in Greta. I loved that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Michelle..it was nice to be introduced to you yesterday, wish we could have spoke a bit longer, seems we have a lot in common...Vicki was right.love your blog and your jewelry as well. have a nice week, maybe one day we can meet up.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.