Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Art in the garden July 20th...Ocean Grove NJ

What a GREAT day creating art in the garden with so many talented students....

We tried to stay cool under the tent.....

some of the beautiful flowers by the master grounds keeper Julian

some  recycled magazine page banners

these ladies were so neat and organized...


we had so much fun creating magazine bowls and containers.....

here is a few pieces...we really needed some more time...but they are going to work on them some more at home and send me the pictures of their creations when they are done...can't wait....

one of my students work from my middle school art class

here's another this girl loved Minnie Mouse...love it....

looks like a mexican sombrarro

one more......
look at these gardens...just beautiful...thanks Julian Thanks Mary for all your hard work and help.  love ya....

                                                 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.