Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

fun at the beach....7-30-2011 Ocean Grove Art Show

Ocean Grove Art Show...my friend Michelle

she had a booth filled with great  mixed media art....

relaxing by the pier.....

having fun doodling...

love to paint and journal at the beach...

it was the perfect day to see the art show, relax, swim, create, and enjoy....hope you did something special today....

2 comments:

  1. Laura,

    please contact me.
    You have won the dreaming bear items.

    Alma
    http://almastoller.blogspot.com/2011/07/peek-inside-dreaming-bear.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! thanks so much Alma...I can use these goodies in my new classroom.....moving from one class to another plain room and these will certainly brighten the room...Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.