Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Newport Rhode Island summer 2011

the coastline

was surprise to see no shells.....but the rocks were nice too! and they made this amazing sound as the waves rolled in

the drink on the left....our new favorite....the dark and stormy...love.....

sunset cruise around the harbor

 my sweet and I enjoying the Mansions....

the boat they used in making the Pirates of the Caribbean

yum...mussels, chowder, and lobster roll at the black pearl...the best

a summer cottage...imagine that!

more food....the best cupcakes we ever had.....

cupcake Charlies.....

the bed and breakfast we stayed at....the owners Heather, Micheal and their son Jaxson were so nice, and the breakfasts were the best...... 

another summer place of the rich and famous.....

sunset cruise

what a place.....

I want a bike just like this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.