Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Friday, October 14, 2011

HAPPY DAY........


One of my favorite art magazines....

  
 I started with a challenge in Cloth Paper Scissors several months ago, you were to design a piece of fabric...

 
 and this challenge led to another....I was asked by the magazine to do my thing on a blank camera bag......and send it in, I was 1 of 5 chosen for this challenge, of 200 who entered the fabric challenge.
This was my camera bag idea....

this was a fun challenge.... to create your design on a camera bag...




which was published in the gift magazine...  
   I then entered the 2012 Artisan search for mixed media jewelry.......
  and learned today that I WON!!!!! here is a peak at one of  my designs......

necklace made from vintage fabrics, seed beads, and silk ribbons...













1 comment:

  1. Beautiful necklace Laura. I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.