Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Friday, October 28, 2011

the last of the fall foliage......

love this view.....

so lucky to  live by so many open fields....

this may be the last leaves we see.....

a Nor"Easter snow storm is on its way with high winds.....

and I was afraid this will be the last of the colorful  foliage....

this tree always buts on a good show.....

tomorrow this may be covered in snow....hard to beleive. Enjoy your weekend friends.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.