Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Busy creating all day today......

 I have been very busy today creating a new Vintage Fabric Necklace for the class I will be teaching next Saturday in Ocean Grove at http://creativitybythesea.blogspot.com/Creativity by the Sea....check out their blog for more info..I'm sure we could still squeeze a few more students in.....It will be an event you will never forget......





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.