Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy and Excited

I am so Happy and Excited to see one of my favorite art magazines newest edition. Cloth Papers Scissors may/june 2012.......

they always have such fun and interesting mixed media projects.....

I have been waiting to see this since October.....when they announced that I won mixed media jewelry designer for 2012...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.