Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

a visit to my garden............


just love this time of  year..... the school year is coming to an end.....one more week of school...... then to be off for 2 months...I just can't believe it.....I have been waiting for this for awhile now...have so much planned for this summer...I can't wait to get it started.....but for now I will wait and enjoy my garden.....

lovely flowers in my flower box....

our cute little shed....

lilies......

love this color pink against the rich greens of the garden...

I love hosta's..and these are some of the largest leaves I have ever seen


This is a citronella plant and I just love it...it is suppose to help keep the mosquitoes away and every time you walk by it or water it you  smell this clean wonderful scent.....


can't wait for the apples to be ready......

our butterfly bush is the biggest ever and the blooms are gorgeous......

love this rusty garden angel......

trying our luck at white pumpkins called Casper...hoping for  some nice ones for decorating.....

hydrangeas always a favorite...........

love the patterns on these hosta's

yet another Hosta.......hope you enjoyed a little  peak into my garden.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.