Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

summer teaching

I love to teach in the summer...most teachers may say they want the time off (not that it is not a needed break) but I love that I get to teach what I love and teach outside in the fabulous gardens in this quaint historical town.  Its always a plus when what you are excited about teaching excites your students.....The ladies during this weeks classes were all super students and each one took what I taught them and made it their own.....I so love that....
One of my students has her own interesting Blog and wrote about my class and even made a  few videos of what I taught them.....so happy that they have learned a new craft and are sharing what they learned with others.
You can check out her  Jacqueline's blog Tokyojinja right here...
http://tokyojinja.com/2012/07/12/summer-crafting-paper-flowers-and-paper-cuts/
another student Mary was also  busy and posted some of her creations.....https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4292825683669&set=a.4292825483664.177030.1377347806&type=1&theater.  
 Thanks  ladies and young ladies for a nice day...hope to see you again for another class this summer....
Craft on!


Here is the summer schedule for classes .....http://www.oceangrovehistory.org/summer_workshops.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.