Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Friday, February 15, 2013

HEART ART DAY 6 OF MY VALENTINE'S WEEK CHALLENGE....

                                            Well it is day 6 of my HEART ART Challenge
                                
                              I am playing with a new item for me called a
                                 Gelli Arts Gel Printing Plate


my dear friend  Diane Cecci Doleiden
introduced it to me...
                  and now I am addicted to yet another art medium....


there is so many interesting things one
                              can create with the Gelli....
and a few supplies and  lots of papers.....
                                                        is all you need to get creative............
here is just a few of the prints I made......
            

added some of my favorite doodles.............

                       make sure you have some time and lots of papers
        cause you are going to want to make so many of these        
                                     interesting prints.......
                    Hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.