Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

sharing some cute art work.................

I had to share some of the cuteness my students  created this past week... I had just 2 days left of our art rotation and wanted to just show the students how to draw a cartoon version of themselves....I asked them to incorporate their pet in their design and here is what some of them looked like....



just love how adorable kids art work can be....

what a sweet student she is.... always happy and smiling just like her picture.....

they can make the simple things look so sweet...

this student has a pet turtle and said that she loves being outside when she draws.....

this project was a quick lesson....teach, talk, inspire, then let them go and create...

each student  has their own style...
 
they were asked to fill the page and she certainly did just what I asked of her.....
  
they asked me "what if we have fish can we draw them in our pictures"????
  
and my answer was of course!! they are pets too! be creative.. and that's just what she did.....

this boy seems to like fish too!....
   
I love this one.......and his  drawing looks just like him.....

and you can tell his dog loves him too!
 
 I was so happy how this quick little lesson turned out and was happy that the kids learned how to be creative in such a short period of time.....

Hope you are  getting creative this weekend even if it just for a short period of time....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.