Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Friday, May 24, 2013

another dreary day........

it's the start of the summer and we have another dark, grey and dreary day in store and also for most of the weekend.....I just made it home from work and was able to snatch a few blooms from the garden before the heavy rains came.....and so happy I did....because I have these beauties to help brighten up our home......





hoping you are able to bring some outdoor beauty indoors this weekend......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.