Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Garden Love

today was a hot humid kinda gloomy day.......not much sunshine......matter of  fact we had some heavy rain....


when I came home from work and spotted my peony's in the garden
I was so happy to see that they bloomed!!!!and on such a dreary day!
 
I so LOVE the color, the scent, the shape..... everything about them is so pretty.....

then I walked around to our backyard and found the roses starting to show off too!!!!!

love how this turned out to be such a colorful day!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love your colourful blog posts! They just cheer me up so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holly...I love sharing my photos.....I see so much beauty everywhere I look......

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.