Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Last day of school!!!!!

Today is the last day of school for us teachers in Old Bridge New Jersey!!!! It was a long year, and happy to say the end of the year ended smoothly for me, and now I am looking forward to being creative with all the things that I Love to do.....

had to stop for a quick lunch with my friend in one of our favorite little vegan bakeries in town called "Papa Ganache"
they just won "CUPCAKE WARS" 
HOW AWESOME IS THAT.....
this is such an adorable Vintage Inspired Vegan Bakery, with yummie foods and the decor is to die for.....

today we shared this grilled veggie Stromboli,

and the best salad in a mason jar......then a S mores cupcake that is just the perfect ending to a delish meal..... If you haven't been to Papa Ganache you should make the trip...you will not be disappointed.....

check out this baby I got her at the local thrift shop also in my town and right down the street from Papa....it's the perfect summer bag....and can you  believe only $2.00....

and look at this little cutie, also $2.00 with pink velvet handles pink pom pom trim and pink daisy's...it said me allover it....


 Well I must say this is a nice start to the summer of 2013......
HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR SUMMER.................


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love those bags! What a find. They are so 'you' too! The salad in a mason jar is such a neat idea too, may have to pin it!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.