Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Visiting the Country Living Fair in Rhinebeck ,NY...........

Had a wonderful time this past weekend June 7-9th at the Country Living Fair at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck NY.

my hubby and I went on Saturday and not the original planned Friday because man was it raining......

Saturday turned out to be the perfect Fair Day!

love banners and these were strung all around the fairgrounds.....
  
you always see a lot of great ideas, and this one was one of the many I saw....and old tub filled with water, flowers and floating candles....man did it smell wonderful!!!!
  
the fair was nicely laid out with great vendors, food court, nice areas to take a break.....

you know how I am about roses.....these had the most interesting centers.....full of ruffles with the most heavenly scent.....

love birdhouses and this has to be the biggest one I have ever seen......

loved the colors of these chairs and hung against these weathered shutters really make them stand out.....
 
this piece was so interesting.....re-done, then covered with an old crocheted throw!!! LOVE IT!

I met so many interesting people, this is Lu Lu and she was  so sweet and funny just loved talking to her... here she is in front of  her friends Chrisie booth....what a talented woman with some really interesting recycled furniture......

found this booth with these hand carved fish.........

and I LOVED that they sold them unfinished...cause I have BIG plans for these little fishies.....

spotted this little pup and knew I had to have it...reminds me of our pup Shelby with her happy face..........

found these 2 little frames and a colorful fan for only 5 bucks....

talk about cowboy boots.....never saw embroidered boots and shoes like these.......

I'm a sucker for mannequins.......

and aqua and orchids....

and this little gal....hand felted and adorable............

they had interesting seminars all day long......

I was so trilled to have ventured up state for the fair, and can't wait for next year.....Thanks Country Living Fair for a great weekend........



2 comments:

  1. That chair with the crocheted cover is just the best! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly it was awesome under it was a layer of beige fabric of some kind....Have to do this.......it was in the booth from the HGTV show Cash and Cari....and Cari was there......

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.