Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Easy like a Sunday Morning.....

Seems I can't stop creating lately, thanks to Mary Ann Moss's class "SEWN"
Been painting and sewing for days and I don't want to stop!!!!

soon as I get up all I want to do is think of new patterns......
you don't need many supplies, just a creative mind and a few paints.....
of course I have to add in all the things I love, like  some vintage trims......
I pick a few colors I love and get painting......
these are all things I have around my kitchen....so I thought why not paint them in fabulous colors....

just put the paint down...you don't have to think too much just have fun!

I like to but the painted  papers back in the book so I sew them in  and then paint around them.....


..
I paint a little on one page then move to another while it dries....
I like to use some cut outs.....
I use the paints from the craft stores, they are cheap and colorful...
I am trying to keep each page interesting so I add sewn in parts from the original paintings.....


I try to add interest with flip pages.....

here's the cover of book #1 all I have is a few more pages to paint...then onto book #2.....

I started Book #2......

inside cover book #2

a page in progress.....

still have a lot of pages to paint but looking forward to the challenge....

thanks Mary Ann Moss for this interesting class......


6 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh everything is so much fun!! Such amazing color!! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jenny...Having Fun...loving your art pieces as well...
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. What bright fun colors you use! I love the bright cover and fringe. So fun to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - love your little drawings. I have to make notebook #2 today. Sunday is the perfect day to do art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, finished making that book last week but still have a few pages to fill it and now trying to work on the next....loving this class, and I can see you are as well...loved your little books, I am making some to take away with me so I have plenty to keep me busy......

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.