Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

I Love Newport RI


My hubby took me on a mini vacation for my Birthday...We started out in Newport Rhode Island.....one of our favorite places....

would love to share some of our pictures of our favorite things around Newport....
take a peek at this little boat......

needed 2 photos to fit it in........

some interesting plants, some art inspiration for sure.....

our favorite Newport drink the Dark and Stormy.....

our favorite mussels from the "Black Pearl"

window shopping....where everything is displayed so nicely.....

the weather wasn't cooperating so we hit the local antique shop to get out of the rain and were happily surprised at all the interesting things.....
remember these......

2 of my favorite colors.....

another one of our favorite stops....the cupcake place.......



coconut mojito's.......


some people know all the right details to make a wall special......


the coastline.........




the waters edge had so many interesting things going on.....


even the sea weed was beautiful.........

I can feel the inspiration for a few paintings in my future.........

every step was the perfect picture......




 

I away find a stone to take home to paint and this was the perfect one....

this is the perfect little spot along ocean drive.....

it is a little cove where the boats are anchored.....

looks like a spot right out of a dream..........




can't forget the mansions.....

even the ironwork is beautiful.....


well after an interesting day about town, we decided on dinner at another favorite spot Christine's......too bad we didn't have enough friends with us to fill this party room.....maybe next time......

If you have never been to Newport you really should take the trip....
you will not be disappointed....I promise.......




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.