Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

"SEWN" an online class


I am taking this very inspiring on line class with
Mary Ann Moss from  Dispatch from LA.
called
"SEWN"

I am really enjoying this class because it incorporates all the things I love to do, draw, paint,
make patterns and sew..
 

the class started July 4th and I can't stop thinking of all the pretty  patterns I want to paint.....
Even before the class started, I watched the  little preview video and I had to start painting.....  
we are to paint patterns and more patterns....

well that is what I did......

reminds me of the days when I was a textile designer working in NYC....


once I start I don't want to stop.....its very addicting......


grab your favorite paints, inks or watercolors

make your patterns


and SEW  away............
finally done!!!!!I LOVE IT....with the cover that is...much more to go...

I added some vintage trim of course and some sparkle pom poms I have

added some of the painted pages to the inside pages as well.....

now to fill my book with patterns.......

Thank you Mary Ann for this creative class...
I am so enjoying it......
not getting anything done around the house...
but having a grand time.....just what I needed.....


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Holly...I love painting and can paint all day...having fun with this class........
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Your papers are wonderful. Your book cover is fantastic. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Nancy Lynn, that's my sisters name.......I love painting and making patterns and having so much fun with his class.....are you also in the class? I have to see your work...
    have a nice day and thanks for the sweet words.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy bat sh** i want to say a string of cuss words so so so so bad right now. but i'm gonna behave. that cover excites and delights me. v.v.v. much. laura ya done good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary Ann...u crack me up........I have been painting non stop.which i LOVE! so thanks to you I am getting nothing else done....around my house....but who cares enjoying myself......thanks again for the inspiration... YOU ROCK!

      Delete
  5. I adore the vintage trim!!!! Fabulous journal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. had a huge spool of it and it was the perfect color...sew! had to use it...thanks for the sweet words......

      Delete
  6. Love your amazing patterns!!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary, want to check out yours too!

      Delete
  7. OH MY GOODNESS!!! LOVE your patterns!!! great inspiration!! Will check back often for inspiration:):)- Sandie ps. thanks for your visit...hope you come again:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra......loved your work as well....enjoy the day!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.