Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fall 2013

it's an amazing time of the year here in New Jersey...
and mother nature is showing off all her gorgeous colors....
it is one of my favorite times of the year......

Here is some shots from around my neighborhood...


I always see a heart shaped cloud in this same area of the field............
 



  last year I snapped this shot and of course fooled around with
 the colors but look same cloud same spot...

 
 









hope Mother Nature doesn't get mad at me for having some fun with color.....

Hope you can get out and check out all she has to offer this time of year....
HAPPY FALL!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.