Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

a little get- a- way.......

needed to quick get- a-way...needed some where to grab a nice drink a nice view and some good food..... so John suggested we go to "On the Deck".....I must say it was quite Delicious......

even my  "talula" was happy.... with an awesome parking spot with a great view.....

we took a little spin up the mountain to the highest point on the eastern seaboard.....it was quite peaceful.....

and very beautiful...you could see the "Freedom Tower glistening in the background.....

love that you can see for miles.......with a little help too if you want......

really a great spot overlooking the harbor........

still breaks my heart to see this...and how many loved ones were lost....

 
the sky was so perfect this night......
 

I am still trying to remember all those magnificent colors of that  gorgeous colorful sky..

Hope you were able to get out and soak up some of that fall sky........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.