Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Summer workshops in the gardens........

 Nothing beats teaching what you love in the fabulous gardens of Centennial Cottage in the quaint sea side town of Ocean Grove New Jersey....


Centennial Cottage is a museum that you can learn all about an explore for free....
 
the grounds are so gorgeous who wouldn't want to teach  here...

 I was asked many years ago if  I would be interested in teaching some classes in the gardens of Centennial Cottage......and I thought why not...give it a try...and that's what I did.....
and now they have taken off....now with almost 20 classes being offered from a variety of classes to choose from....taught by local artists there is sure to be a class or 2 that will challenge your creativity....


classes are held in the gardens under tents and in the shade...if the weather is bad or too hot we will be inside the Historical Museum on Pitman Ave.
It's really a great day learning a new craft, relaxing in the colorful gardens, and chatting with new friends....
you can bring a lunch or walk to any of the great restaurants the town has to offer, then maybe some ice cream and then relax on the beach...all within walking distance....

wouldn't you love to take your bike or rent one......

no where on earth is there a place like this.......

 

gorgeous roses growing right along the beach......








Well I hope I convinced you that learning a new craft will certainly be an enjoyable day for you and your friends down at the picturesque Jersey Shore......

Hope to see you in class.......




2 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC shot of those pastel bikes by the beach - I love that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't they the BEST!!! hope you are enjoying the summer Holly....

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.