Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Monday, July 21, 2014

Fabric Beaded Bangle class 2014

What a great day it was making fabric beaded bangles in Centennial Cottage in Ocean Grove today..

 
There was a nice cool refreshing breeze and the gardens are in the best shape that I have seen....

Julian tends to the gardens and what a fine job he does.......

he has that perfect green thumb.....


I showed my samples...



brought a huge collection of beads, fabrics and trims.....and let them play!


we had a nice size class today and everyone was quite busy once I showed them the basic steps to  making the bangle....

we had 3 younger students and they really took off and created awesome bangles....





I must say each person did a great job creating their perfect bangle....






 Thanks Ladies for another great class...you were all excellent students....
Would love to see what you create after the class.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.