Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Saturday, October 25, 2014

for the love of violets......

I have 2 violets in our home and I guess they are loving their spot......


they surprise me and keep  blooming away....

they are on a table with a lace curtain as the back drop

which must filter the light in the perfect way...

I tried for years to help this little one....the stem has grown so weird and way to the side of the pot.... it just couldn't be fixed....I even propped it up with a paper towel pillow to help hold it upright....I was about to dump it and said let's just see!!! and look at this....even though a bit on the weird  side it keeps on blooming.....so HAPPY I kept her cause she really is a BEAUTY!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.