Vintage2Glam is my idea of reusing vintage goodies, and turning them into something Glam. I love taking vintage finds, and make them modern with wonderful colors and a vintage twist..... love to incorporate them into my own vintage inspired art an accessories. Pleased to say that my jewelry was worn my Ellen Burstyn in the movie "GRETA" starring Ellen and Hillary Duff filmed in historical town of Ocean Grove N.J.

Monday, August 17, 2015

Abstract Selfie Class.

What a great class today at The Historical Society of Ocean Grove.  Several students didn't make it so the class was small but it was still a great class.  The weather was extremely hot so we had class in the museum today where it was nice and cool.

I showed the class my samples

and described what we were going to do....

and then they got busy.....

we were using our non dominate hand to create our abstract selfies....

and they gals really got the hang of it right from the start....

at first they said no way "I can't draw" with my left hand!"

but they really did a great job.....each  and everyone of them.....

we then painted the faces and created crazy back grounds....
 Here is a few close ups.....
 





Thanks gals for making my job so easy...you were all great students.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.